Sunday, November 13, 2011

Losing My Way

I have found that over the past few weeks I have lost my way. I have hit a brick wall so to speak and I can't seem to get back on track. As hard as I try, I just keep spinning my wheels. I find the same thing happens when I try to be creative. No matter how much effort I put forth, it never amounts to much. I can only talk myself into so much and after awhile it falls on deaf ears. I envy those people who can keep it all together. Those people who have their life completely laid out in their planner. They know exactly what they have to do at every waking moment. I, on the other hand, can't seem to remember what day of the week it is. I could attribute it to the fact that I just am a disorganized mess, or I could just not make an excuse and just find a solution. Implementing CPS it seems would be the way to go. But where to begin. I think that I just need a day where I'm not running in twenty five different directions. I guess its OK to say no. I just hate disappointing people, especially my mother. I am looking forward to this coming week and the hope that it brings a renewed passion in me. I think alittle down time would rejuvenate my creativity. This time of the year I find to be extremely difficult, not just because we are getting down to the end of the semester, but because the holidays represent so many things to me. I want this holiday season to be a special one and i will do my best to see that it is. I plan on giving back to those less fortunate. I think that is a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment